Einsteinium Foundation is looking for a Blockchain Developer to work on our new cryptocurrency core (wallet) that utilizes Ethash mining algorithm. The ideal candidate will have strong hands-on development experience with Bitcoin or any other Bitcoin-like cryptocurrency core project.
This current position is not recruiting for smart contracts developers.
Skills and Experience
• Minimum 3+ years of experience in hands-on software development roles.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Blockchain/Distributed Ledger technology: hands-on experience with Bitcoin or
Bitcoin-like core, Ethereum core, Ethash and Stratum protocol.
• C++ stack: C/C++, boost, STL, OOP, multithreading, Linux/Unix/Shell, gcc/g++, makefile,
• LevelDB/Berkeley DB
• Thorough understanding of blockchain principles
• Complete understanding of mining (PoW), block formation, validation etc.
• Blockchain data types and structures
• Passion for delivering quality and secure software solutions
• Effective communication & collaboration skills.
To apply for this position email Alexander Lucaci (Alexander.Lucaci@emc2.foundation) with a Cover Letter/CV and link to your LinkedIn.